- Worship (Bow Down) before the Lord as a rebuke to pride!
- Praise God who created the sea.
- Sever all ties with the marine kingdom, Leviathan, rahab, and Babylon and command the spirits to come out! Break any covenants with the marine kingdom made by ancestors. Break the curses of pride and witchcraft.
- Declare and decree God’s authority over the waters
“Thou has set a bound that they may not Pass over, that they turn not again to cover the Earth” – Psalms 104:9
- Command the gates of the river to be opened, and their marine palace to be dissolved!
“Let the gates of the river be opened, and the Palace be dissolved” – Nahum 2:6
- Ask God to dry up the waters of Babylon and the sea where marine spirits draw power from
“A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.” – Jeremiah 50:38
“Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep: that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?” – Isaiah 57:10
- Command the Helpers of Rahab the dragon to bow before God.
“”God will not turn back His anger; Beneath Him crouch the helpers of Rahab.” – Job 9:13
- Ask God to awake and pierce Rahab the dragon.
“Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?” – Isaiah 51:9
- As God to break the heads of the dragons in the waters.
“Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength; thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters” – Psalms 74:13
“In that day the Lord with His sore and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the piercing serpent, even that crooked serpent; and He shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.” – Isaiah 27:1
- Ask the Lord to visit marine spirits (sea serpents, fish, amphibians, crocodiles, crabs, squids, octopus, frogs, eels) with thunder.
“Thou Shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.” – Isaiah 29:6
- Ask the Lord to be upon the waters.
“The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.”
- Ask the Lord to release angels to pour out His judgement against the marine kingdom. Judge Dagon, Jezebel of Zidon, and Tyrus
“Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling; they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished of thee.” – Ezekiel 26:16
- Command the deeps to praise, command God’s wonders in the deep.
“Let them praise the name of the Lord: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the Earth and Heaven.” – Psalm 148:13
“These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.” – psalm 107:24
“His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.” – Job 41:15
- Religious Spirits
- Pride of knowledge
- Unwilling to admit wrong
- Unwilling to change
- Unwilling to apologize